Thursday, July 26, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins 7 of 7



Pride is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins, and the source of the others. It is identified as a desire to be more important or attractive than others, failing to acknowledge the good work of others, and excessive love of self.
I had two images come to mind while I was contemplating this design for Pride: one was gay pride, the other was sports. I was a little hesitant to try yo find images for gay pride so I stuck with plan B and of poking fun of the predominant football team here in the valley. This can be manipulated to fit what ever sports team you would want to tease. I really do love my friends that love BYU and hope that they can take a joke.

So after reviewing my final project for Photoshop what do you think of my ability? Beginner? Intermediate? or Expert?

No comments:

Post a Comment