Sunday, September 7, 2014

Team name

A while ago I blogged about how I voted for the dumbest team name at work and how it worked since I was the only one who voted… Well as you can see by the t-shirt that was made for my group representing our team name, it’s not quite the same name that won the election.


Our team name is DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Too Safe Crew, not the 2 Superman C!

When I protested this folly to my team captain he said most of us in the team could never be comfortable wearing that shirt in public.

This is just another example why democracy does not work here.

Do you find anything offensive or uncomfortable with the original unaltered name?

http://accordingtokirk.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-day-i-threw-my-vote-away-and-it.html

1 comment:

  1. I'm deeply offended that you didn't make the name longer than it already is! :)

    ReplyDelete