Sunday, May 13, 2012

Batman News Continued

Okay, so I wrote this continuing blog for my anticipation for the Dark Knight Rises movie a year and a half ago and never got around to publishing it. Obviously it's a little outdated now. I am still extremely excited for the movie to come out on July 20th. Instead of boring you with continuous outdated facts about it just enjoy this attached trailer of it.

Special thanks to youtube.com for providing the latest trailer



(old blog post)
Fact #6 Christopher Nolan announced that his new Batman movie will be called "The Dark Knight Rises."
Fact #7 The Dark Knight Rises will not be filmed in 3D.
Fact #8 The Dark Knight Rises will not have the Riddler in it as the main villain, the Riddler will most likely not be in it at all.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see this movie! It better not disappoint, or else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you get midnight tickets or next day tickets? How excited are you really now? I will get...... tickets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about midnight, but I will try to get a showing some time around the opening day.

      Delete