Saturday, June 23, 2012

In the name of Art (part 4 of 6)



We had to do an animal for our next project. Picasso did a bull once so I decided to do my own spin off on a cubist bull. We were supposed to get the entire animal in the picture (no cropping) so I broke his horn and gave him big testicles. I hated how the color turned out for this one but my teacher loved it. Oh well, at least I got an A in the class. After this, a fellow classmate and I vowed to always hide male genitalia in every one of our pictures for the rest of the semester. See if you can spot them in future pictures.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite paintings you've done. I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kirk, I love your blog. You are a funny guy! Keep up the good work! Thanks for being such a great project leader for Senior Projects. We couldn't have done it without you. Oh and by the way, I was disappointed to not find the Bull Testicles in the rest of your paintings. You got my hopes up! Thanks for dashing them to pieces! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. It was fun making that web video with you. Let me know if I can tag along for any other future movies you might make.

      Delete