Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Love Halloween Part 3

This was the most expensive part of my budget this year for Halloween: finding a skeleton. After searching for skeletons at all the stores and online this was the most decent one I could find. I realized that I just needed to splurge a bit and get my own Budget Bucky Anatomical Skeleton (4th Quality) built for educational purposes. It's meant for anatomy classes but since it's 4th quality there are some flaws so he can't be used in school. They still charge a hefty price for a 4th quality skeleton.
 

 
 
After I purchased Bucky I was automatically signed up for a subscription to "The Anatomical Chart Company" magazine, just in case I wanted to buy charts and other plastic body parts.

My long term plan for Bucky is to decorate him to look like a rotting corpse in the coffin. Unfortunately, I am running out of time this year so Bucky may just be a simple skeleton resting on display for trick-or-treaters this year. I will continue to update you on this project. 

Do you also have big plans for projects but not enough time to complete them? 

1 comment:

  1. I love Bucky IV, and so does the bumpkin! I see her kissing that skeleton every time she sees him. Silly kid! It looks like she loves Halloween even more than you do.

    ReplyDelete